Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


May 3, 2009

Toddy's 250th Marathon!!

Today Toddy ran his 250th Marathon in Frederick, Maryland! As you can see, he ran barefoot!

I made a little sign (on the right) for Toddy to wear to let other runners to know today is a special event! The race organizers even gave Toddy the number "250" to wear for his special day!

It poured rain for most of the day -- but Toddy did Great, pacing in a group of half-marathon runners and finishing his full marathon in 4:47:48. See his exciting finish below!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Barefoot Todd's 250th Marathon Finish!!

As a founding member of "Team Toddy", it is always terrific fun for me to cheer on all the runners from the sidelines!

CONGRATULATIONS TODDY on completing your 250th MARATHON!!! I'm So Proud of You!!!