Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


December 8, 2008

Gabby's Cleft Palate Exam

Last week Gabby underwent her fourth surgery since late July to correct her multiple birth defects. This surgery was the third to specifically address her cleft palate. Unfortunately this last repair has collapsed. Today Gabby and I went to the doctor to see what is the extent of the damage and to determine the future course of treatment. Below is my video of Gabby's exam...not tooo graphic, and it is very interesting for Dog Lovers who are interested in cleft palates.