Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


April 15, 2009

Sad News - Arnold

This evening Arnold, my 13 year old Special Needs Yorkie, died from complications of congestive heart failure. Arnold was only given 2 to 4 months to live when he came to live at Highspire (see December 18, 2007 blog entry), but he survived 16 months...and all of it Quality Time. This is my favorite photo of "Arnie" (as he was affectionately known) taken at his 13th Birthday Party. Arnie let me tie his "Bow Hat" around his head -- and he wore it all evening! Arnie had an excellent sense of humor. He looked so handsome in his blue sweater. I Love You, Arnie and I'll miss you always.

No comments: