Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


April 25, 2009

Miss Paras Attends the "Mutt Strut"

This morning Miss Paras and I attended the "Mutt Strutt" - a fundraiser for the benefit of the Humane Society of Morgan County (West Virginia), held at Cacapon State Park.

In addition to participating in a short walk, Miss Paras and I won two contests! Smallest Dog (2.4 pounds) and Doggy/Owner Lookalike! ( I knew my white hair would come in handy someday!) Miss Paras won a dog bed -- which is a good prize because Miss Paras does enjoy her beauty sleep these days. They didn't have a contest for "Oldest Dog" because she would have "run off" with that category too! :)