Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


January 24, 2009

Animal Transport - Romney WV to Winchester VA

This morning I transported two fabulous dogs who originated in Tucker County, West Virginia. Diamond, an 80 lb. Yellow Lab (left), has a new Forever Home waiting for her in Rhode Island. Sue, a 30 lb. Treeing Walker Coonhound (below), is headed to Rescue in Pennsylvania. I drove their second leg from Romney WV to Winchester VA. The blowing snow showers and bitter winds did not dampen their spirits in the least! Both Diamond and Sue were quite affectionate and very excited to be on the transport headed to the next stage of their lives!