Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


December 25, 2008

C.C.'s Christmas Tree

In loving memory of my beloved Yorkie, C.C., who passed away in June, my Christmas tree theme this year is "C.C. - The Yorkie Princess of Highspire". My tree is draped in glowing pink and ivory beads, lace snowflakes and several Victorian dolls. Hiding deep in the branches, Yorkie figurines peek from behind translucent cream and gold ornaments. On top of the tree (right), a sparkling full-size tiara rests on the pink, silver and rose ribbon spray that C.C. wore at her last birthday party on January 13, 2008.

I'm thinking of you this Christmas, C.C., and missing you always.