Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


December 18, 2008

Arnold the (Birthday) Party Animal!

Today is the first anniversary of Arnold's arrival at Highspire! Then he was 12 years old, had been surrendered to Rescue and was anticipated to live only 2 to 4 months because of advanced congestive heart failure. Since I don't know Arnold's exact birthdate -- and a whole year has gone by -- I've declared today to be Arnold's "official" 13th birthday! Thanks to great medicine and vetting, Arnold is feeling good, relishes his walks and cuddle time and enjoys being Big Brother to his Yorkie pals at Highspire...and Arnold is obviously quite the (Birthday) Party Animal!!