Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


November 20, 2008

Animal Transport - Cumberland MD to Gaithersburg MD

This tiny beautiful eight week old Yorkie is "Daisey Mae"! Weighing only 0.8 pounds, Daisey Mae was surrendered to Rescue Me! Yorkie Rescue because she was critically ill with suspected liver shunt. Daisey Mae came from Huntington WV and I transported her last night from Cumberland MD to the hospital at Gaithersburg MD. Sadly, despite the hospital's best efforts, Daisey Mae's condition never stabilized and she died at 5:00 AM. Daisey Mae -- Your passing is sad beyond compare, but I'll never forget the joy of meeting you and being a small part of your chance at life.