Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


September 19, 2008

"Gabby Baby Bear" is Home!

Gabby came home this evening from her third major operation in less than two months to address multiple birth defects. Although her physical issues are not fully resolved, Gabby is recovering well from her surgeries and is expected to have a long and happy life! Before we left the hospital, the kind staff dressed Gabby in this little bear outfit for pictures. The staff adores Gabby and she looks unbelievably precious!

No matter what the status of her physical issues and the final outcome of her surgeries, I am adopting Gabby as my Own and I look forward to Loving her for the rest of her Life!