Welcome to the HighspireGardens Blog!

Here you can find my Garden Journal, follow my Animal Adventures and view my other items of interest.

Also Visit HighspireGardens.com featuring "Highspire" -- an 1894 Queen Anne Victorian Private Home and Gardens -- Photos, Videos, History, Articles and Area Attractions.


August 4, 2008

Gabby's First Day at Work!

Now that Little Gabby has completed her first of up to five surgeries to address multiple birth defects, she requires medicine several times per day and feedings every four hours. To keep her on schedule, Gabby is coming with me to the office. As you can imagine, Gabby is a Big Helper and is really "earning her keep!" Gabby surprised me on her first day at work by trotting over and hopping up to snuggle on C.C.'s pillow -- Gabby made herself right at home! C.C. was always very generous, so I have no doubt that C.C. is smiling down from Heaven and approves wholeheartedly!!